Okay. If I may be allowed to be plain-spoken and to the point. Here goes:
- I don't like my new flip-flops. They look just like the old ones but they're not made the same way.
- I've always thought that Brad Pitt has little beady eyes and I don't find him very attractive. My kids made up a nickname for him, but especially for their mother's pleasure: Beady-eyed Horn Spec. You don't mean to wear glasses to have apply for the name, you just have to have beady little eyes like Brad Pitt. Bush has little beady eyes too. But he's evil. Brad Pitt is not evil that I know of.
- Mean People Suck. I know, I know, it's a bumper sticker but it does pack a powerful punch, doesn't it?
- Speaking of bumper stickers. This is the most original one I've ever seen: Honk If You Masterbate. I saw it once, while driving with my brother (gawd) in around 1975.
- My partner, W.P. is in Switzerland for work since Monday. On Thursday, his company failed, apparently, to pay the cable and phone bills for the building where he's staying; including the mobile bill, so there was no service. He begged a security guard to let him into the company building so that he could call me. No other phone calls, no email, no TV (for him), no Skype. It sucks.
- I miss W.P. A lot.